Sunday, December 06, 2009

December 6, 2009

I’ve learned that a good friend will go to the doctor with you and sit with you as long as you need them there.

I’ve learned that even a perfume contributes to your own sense of character and style.

I’ve learned that two of the same exact pair of tights can fit differently.

I’ve learned that it’s impossible to read a sad book on the train.

I’ve learned that no matter how cold it is, you still find yourself wanting to wear your flip-flops.

I’ve learned that cats are no longer allergic to poinsettias as veterinarians originally thought.

I’ve learned that sometimes the best nights are the ones you spend alone doing exactly what you want.

I’ve learned it’s perfectly ok to spend twice as much in shipping than the actual cost of the item itself.

I’ve learned that you need, at all costs, to avoid the NYC post office in December.

I’ve learned that just because the Chinese restaurant is out of fortune cookies doesn’t mean you’re going to have a bad week!

I’ve learned that when you have a good feeling about something go with your instinct.

I’ve learned that with perseverance I can absolutely achieve anything I want.

I’ve learned that an apple a day will keep the doctor away – and maybe some pineapple too.

I’ve learned that if you call the cat, he will come.

No comments: